Jim Conley is a well-respected silversmith and goldsmith, who for many years owned Conley's Goldsmith in Newburyport. He has designed pieces for Shreve, Crump & Lowe in Boston and Cartier's in New York. To see some of Jim's past and current jewelry, visit our facebook page. All designs may be customized to your specific requirements. He can also work with you on original pieces. Jim is often at the Newburyport shop on Saturday mornings 10:30 am to 1 pm. Please call (978) 499-8444 to check Jim's schedule.
• Wedding and engagement rings
• All fine jewelry repairs - gold, silver, platinum
• Custom work
• Melting old gold jewelry and creating a new piece
• Diamond and stone setting
• Diamond ring re-setting and repair
• Silver work (chalices, boxes, bookmarks, baby spoons)