Thank you for your interest in being in our shop. We know there are many of you out there doing awesome, creative work and we really appreciate that you think of us as a place to show your work.
As of this writing, we are feeling very full and not looking to add new artists. That said, we always like to have a pool of possible artists to contact when and if we are ready to add again. Please feel free to continue to send submissions, but we will not be able to respond to inquiries at this time.
What we look for: Handmade, American-made (preferably made in New England); quality workmanship and materials; uniqueness from other pieces we carry; uniqueness from what other local shops sell; items we think our customers would purchase and we believe will fit in with our mix. We are not looking for landscape photography, beaded jewelry, or products that use leather or pearls.
Please send an email with "SUBMISSION" in your subject line and include the following:
1. Four to six photographs of current work
2. Brief information about you (artist biography / resume)
3. Brief description of your work and process
4. Prices -- and identify if pricing is retail or wholesale. Also let us know if you are open to consignment.
5. A list of Massachusetts and New Hampshire shops that carry your work
Please note: We prefer not to meet artists during store hours because that's when we are focused on customers and can't give you proper and thoughtful consideration.