26 State Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Specializing in beautiful and unique, handmade American crafts, artisan jewelry and local art
Jim Conley is a well-respected silversmith and goldsmith, who for many years owned Conley's Goldsmith in Newburyport. He has designed pieces for Shreve, Crump & Lowe in Boston and Cartier's in New York. To see some of Jim's past and current jewelry, visit our facebook page. All designs may be customized to your specific requirements. He can also work with you on original pieces. Jim is also at the gallery on Saturday mornings 10 am to 1 pm. To order or discuss a custom piece please call the store at 978-499-8444.
• Wedding and engagement rings
• All fine jewelry repairs - gold, silver, platinum
• Replacing clasps, length adjustments
• Ring sizing
• Custom work
• Melting old gold jewelry and creating a new piece
• Diamond and stone setting
• Diamond ring re-setting and repair
• Silver work (chalices, boxes, bookmarks, baby spoons)
No products have been assigned to this category.